Shraavya Reddy Latest Hot Deep Photos

In the wake of demonetisation move by PM Narendra Modi, Telugu performing artist Shraavya Reddy went live on her Facebook page to impart the essential bit of data to her fans. She was on facebook live with Hot Deep Cleavage and the fan tends to ask this question which raised her to go angry on him.











While encouraging her supporters to co-work with the administration as this progression was taken for a superior India and will just profit the subjects, she lashed out at the individuals who were passing rough remarks on her body. 

One of such sick people remarked on her post asking her bosom size to which Shraavya Reddy lashed out at him and gave him some appropriately harsh criticism. 

"Gone ahead yaar, why do you folks see my body when I am telling something critical. India is going down man. F**k that. Yes, I am utilizing profane dialect yet you are utilizing and parcel of individuals are seeing your remarks. I am not demonstrating my body. Try not to laud my b***s. Yes, I have stunning b***s. What's your issue? Will your mom not have? Each young lady has b***s," Shraavya is heard saying in the video which turned into a web sensation on the web. 

She went encourage on and requested that everybody concentrate on the matter she is talking about in the video. She included, "First take the data, man. Gone ahead! It's sufficient. I have as of now answered to many individuals on my page who ever remarks on my b**bs. This is not what I am discussing at this moment," 

Proceeding onward, she likewise unobtrusively hammered different biggies from the business, including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan by saying that 'they are slamming their head thinking what to do with the dark cash.' 

"In case you're watching, watch the data that I am giving. I'm not some enormous big name like Aishwarya Rai or something. They are not giving this data. They are cheerfully sitting at their home and they are staring at the TV. They are simply slamming their heads thinking what to do with their dark cash. I don't have dark cash. Yes, I do have a lakh or two at my home in Hyderabad, in Mumbai and Guntur. My mother is having Rs. 50,000, so in by and large most extreme to greatest I just have 1,50,000 rupees with me, which I will offer it to bank since that cash I as of now have pulled back from the ATM. Dislike I took it from another person. So I don't need to get frightened about that. So as opposed to lauding my boobs, go and advise this data in any event to your home help, you distorts," she impacted the deviants.

Share:

0 comments